24-hour security post
The company CTB offers services to interested enterprises, organizations and individuals to organize a 24-hour security post at an object in Kiev and Kiev region. We serve objects of any level of complexity. We carry out round-the-clock monitoring of the duty of our employees, ensure the rapid departure of the mobile group, if necessary.
Tasks that are solved with the help of a round-the-clock guard post
The main tasks that provide security guards around the clock post include:
- implementation of access control;
- territory patrols;
- inspection of entering and outgoing vehicles;
- control over visitors;
- video surveillance;
- prevention of unauthorized entry to the object of intruders and other persons;
- ensuring law and order in the territory of the protected object.
What determines the number of posts and guards
The number of posts and guards on duty depends on such factors:
- the number and daily activity of inputs and outputs;
- availability and number of transport runs;
- the number of turnstiles and the daily activity of people entering / exiting through the checkpoint;
- length and type of perimeter fencing, and some others.
Types of round-the-clock protection
The duty at the round-the-clock post, depending on the purpose and complexity of the object, may carry:
- armed guards;
- security guards equipped with special equipment;
Armed guards acting on the basis of a license from the Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine perform their functions at important facilities, where a large amount of material assets is concentrated. This service is in demand in banking and other financial institutions, on industrial sites of mining and processing enterprises, high-risk facilities and important infrastructure.
A round-the-clock post, which is served by security guards with special means necessary for active defense (shockers, batons, handcuffs and others), is often organized in warehouses, construction sites, and in shopping complexes.
For customers who wish to limit themselves to providing access control and an intra-object regime, it is sufficient to have watchmen on duty at round-the-clock guard posts.