Fire alarm systems
Fire alert systems are a complex set of hardware installed in administrative and residential buildings, various institutions. The systems are responsible for the instantaneous transfer of information about a fire that has occurred and contribute to the immediate evacuation of people. The use of fire protection systems in protected areas in Ukraine is governed by the regulatory document DBN B.1.1-7-2002.
There are 5 types of fire alert systems:
- Sound. It is a siren or any other sound signal.
- Sound and light. It combines sound and light alarms in the form of “Exit” pointers. It implies speech warnings in the form of specially composed texts and light annunciators with the inscription “Exit”.
- Light speech with static traffic signs for emergency evacuation. It is a text messaging that functions simultaneously with the “Exit” light annunciators and constant motion detectors.
- Light with dynamic motion detectors for emergency evacuation. “CTB” services The “CTB” company is engaged in designing and installing fire-fighting systems with various types of alerts.
Specialists develop several options for evacuation from each zone, taking into account the characteristics of the protected area, coordinate the functions of the unified fire station.
CTB offers installation and maintenance of various fire protection systems:
- Smoke removal, fire fighting, fire alarm, fire monitoring systems.
- Adjacent to the civil defense warning system , loud-speaking communication.
- Complex: functioning with security alarm system, video surveillance, fire extinguishing system. Automatic fire alarm systems AI – launch notification of fire, operate the quenching dymoudalenie. Systemy set by “CTB” different fast automated reaction to fire or smoke in a protected area. To clarify the current cost of services, please call +38 (044) 232-52-06, +38 (050) 440-43-05 or visit our office at Kiev, ul. Makeevskaya, 8.