Fire safety systems in the office and at home are necessary to preserve the life and health of people, as well as valuable property. Modern fire alarm systems are capable of detecting a fire in the early stages and transmitting a signal to the security console. The fire develops rapidly, so every second is important. When choosing an alarm should pay attention to compliance with state standards and regulations of the Ministry of Emergency Situations.
Automatic fire alarm functions:
- Signal transmission to the control panel in case of fire or smoke;
- Sound and light warning of people about a fire in order to safely evacuate;
- Turning on the smoke removal system for safe movement around the room;
- The inclusion of an automatic fire extinguishing system with an impact on the fire source.
Thus, the fire system consists of several subsystems that operate in the complex. The most effective fire system works in conjunction with other security systems, these include:
- Security alarm – sends a signal to the security panel in case of unauthorized opening of doors or windows.
- Video surveillance – in addition to obvious advantages, allows you to accurately determine the source of fire and prevent the spread of fire.
- The access control system in enterprises is also important for ensuring, among other things, fire safety. It allows you to automatically unlock the doors on the escape routes when a fire alarm signal arrives.
CTB recommends installing a fire alarm system along with the security. Such a complex is called OPS – security and fire alarm system. Our experts will help determine and choose the best option for the OPS, based on your requirements. The cost of maintaining systems starts from 200 hryvnia per month and is affordable.