Security and alarm systems for notaries
Notary (lat. Notarius – clerk, secretary) – a person specifically authorized to perform notarial acts, including testimony of correct copies of documents and extracts from them, testimony of authenticity of signatures on documents, testimony of correct translation of documents from one language to another, as well as some other actions, the norms of which differ from each other in different countries. In accordance with the current legislation there are certain requirements for notaries.
The workplace (office) must meet the following conditions:
- ensure compliance with notarial secrets;
- give an opportunity to each private notary who carries out notarial activities, simultaneously and independently from other private notaries to carry out notarial activities;
- be protected from unauthorized entry;
- to be provided with a safe for storing seals, stamps, a metal cabinet for storing the archive of a notary;
- the number of rooms in the room where the workplace (Office) of a private notary is located cannot be less than the number of private notaries performing notarial activities within it;
- to be adapted for the work of technical personnel with documents in a room separated from a notary.
Specialists of the Center for Technical Security will help you choose the best set of security and fire alarm equipment, divide the alarm into independent areas of protection with different codes for offices that have several notaries.
At the location of the notary’s office in the housing stock, our specialists will help you choose the best option for installing an automatic fire alarm system that will meet the requirements for both residential buildings and notary workplaces.
Security company “CTB” also offers comprehensive offers with the provision of the use of receiving and control equipment of fire and security alarm systems (without the need to buy it). A single communication channel for outputting an alarm for both alarms significantly reduces the cost of the monthly fee for monitoring and maintaining security systems.